Features list (in no particular order)
- UNIX, using gcc 2.x or gcc 3.x (extensively tested on gcc 3.2)
- MS Windows, using Microsoft Visual C++ 6 / Cygwin / MinGW.
- OpenGL or DirectX rendering
- Hardware / software multitexturing
- Font rendering
- Plugin based structure.
- API level support for drawing, transforming, scaling and rotating primitives
(quads, triangles, lines, polygons)
- Terrain generator plugin for creating large landscapes using greyscale heightmap
images as geometry data
- Texture loader plugin supports loading of BMP, PCX, and TGA images.
- Loading and animating of MD2 models thru the model loader plugin
- Own memory manager to help you eliminate memory leaks
- Efficient logging system